● Draft and manage the product strategy, roadmap for products catering to wholesale settlement & billing related products.
● Define and maintain product roadmap backlog
● Work closely with R&D and System Architect on the development and deployment of the roadmap items & customer requirements
● Track and participate in industry events, meetings, and new standards. Work with internal teams to identify impacts and plan for product upgrades.
● Work with the global Presales and Sales team to push the products both in customer meetings and with proper sales collateral
● Participate in customer RFPs and provide SME assistance in RFP responses and solution/product defense meetings.
● Participate in customer meetings and handle customer change requests, including requirement gathering, solution analysis, and preparing technical solution description.
● Collaborate effectively with our global Business Development, Marketing, and Support teams to deliver winning products
● Drive & execute TOMIA product vision plans with an MVP approach, internal and customer POCs
● 3-5 years of experience in product management or a similar role at a high-tech company
● Experience with Agile software development environment
● Knowledge and experience in the international telecoms market is an advantage
● Experience in working with customers abroad and cross-functional / site teams
● Analytical and quantitative skills
● Excellent presentation skills
● English – high level
● A strong problem solver
● Great communication skills both commercially and technically
● Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills.
To apply mail your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org