Are you passionate about numbers? Is your life passion to examine and analyze financial records? Are you slightly obsessed with prioritizing projects and balancing numbers? If so, this position is a good fit for you! Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
● Analyzing open accounts receivables for collection efforts.
● Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
● Addressing client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
● Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
● Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with the manager and if required, involve the sales accounts manager
● Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports on a regular basis to ensure timely collections
● Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements, highlight the issues and challenges for weekly/by-weekly cash collections reports/calls
● Mail correspondence to customers to receive timely payments.
● Review accounts receivable aging for collection issues and works with Customers, Sales to resolve any issues.
● Work with the Netsuite ERP system to enhance accounts receivable reports
● Timely accounting of cash receipts by allocating it accurately to reflect the correct bill-wise customer outstanding.
● Requesting and collating the certificate of residence, No permanent establishment certificate proactively by liaising with appropriate person internal/external to providing to some specific customers as per their country law.
● Assist with external audits. Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
● The candidate for this position should have a minimum of 2 years of corporate collections experience
including interaction with a large customer base.
· Good analytic skills (FP&A)
· CA – good to have
· High English speaking.
● Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills required
● Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
● Experience in a telecommunications environment is preferred but not required.
● Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
● Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a
sense of urgency.
● Commerce graduate candidate preferred but not required
● Competencies to perform this job successfully an individual must be able to interact with clients in a clear
and professional manner.
● Able to work independently (with minimal supervision) to ensure timely collections.
● Interest in Financial Systems (Netsuite, Salesforce)
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● Dedicated team player with strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
● Education and/or Experience master’s degree in accounting/Finance is required.
Language Skills – An individual must also have excellent communication in English both oral and written, proficiencies in other languages is a plus.
To apply mail your cv at email@example.com